浦和红钻今天比赛结果 www.bgxzad.com.cn 1. 任何人都不能進入會議室，除非得到校長的要求。(unless)
2. 雨和雪都不能阻止孩子們上學。(Neither… nor)
3. 眾所周知，近幾年上海發生了很大的變化。(well known)
7. 直到現在為止，我們已經學了大約五年多英語。(up till now)
8. 這支醫療隊由五名醫生和三名護士組成。(be made up of)
9. 世界是由物質構成的。(consist of)
10. 沒有他的及時幫助，我不可能克服那么多困難。(but for)
13. 李梅病了，老師決定幫他補上所缺的課。(make up for)
1. Nobody can be allowed to enter the meeting-room, unless they are invited by the headmaster.
2. Neither rain nor snow can prevent the children from going to school.
3. It is well known to all that great changes have taken place in Shanghai in recent years.
4. We have made great progress in our studies since we entered the high school.
5. Whatever he says or does, we don’t believe him.
6. The computer plays an important part in modern scientific research.
7. Up till now, we have studied English for about more than five years.
8. The medical team is made up of five doctors and three nurses.
9. The world consists of matter.
10. But for his timely help, I couldn’t have overcome so many difficulties.
11. On hearing the sad news, she couldn’t help crying.
12. It is necessary and important for the students to learn a foreign language well.
13. Li Mei is ill and her teacher decides to help her make up for the lessons she missed.
14. Such a question as that is easy to answer.
15. To save money, you may go there by bus instead of calling a taxi.
16. Many books and magazines can provide us with mental food.
17. Generally speaking, acid rain is the result of the development of industry.
18. Xiao Hong’s composition is quite satisfactory. I’m sure her teacher will be satisfied with it.
19. We will make as many improvements as possible in our work.
20. Everyone knows that smoking damages people’s health.