浦和红钻今天比赛结果 www.bgxzad.com.cn 顫悠的英文：
- He shouldered the loaded carrying pole and walked off with a swing
- Under its leaf he watched through peacocktwittering lashes the southing sun
- His fustian shirt, sanguineflowered, trembles its Spanish tassels at his secrets
- I felt a quiver of panic.
- To move with a slight tremulous motion; tremble, shake, or quiver.
- Their quiver is an open sepulchre, they are all mighty men.
- There was a slight quiver in his voice as he spoke.
- He pierced my heart with arrows from his quiver
- Mix the colorant with the developer and shake.
- internal annular shake
- The mobile is shaking sound in the wind.
- The hut was shaking in the storm.
- At this moment, abrupt earth is in shake.