浦和红钻今天比赛结果 www.bgxzad.com.cn 猖狂的英文：
- Run amuck against society
- Enemies' savage faned our troops' will to fight.
- The more they run amuck, the better for us
- We shall let the Rightists run amuck for a time and let them reach their climax
- However frantic they may become, they cannot save themselves from defeat.
- "Without strong backing, it is doubtful that these terrorists could have been so bold and brutal."
- There was a furious knock at the door.
- This is a furious and unmerciful battle.
- The ship can weather the furious storm.
- I was annoyed indeed furious over what happened.
- Im furious with him for meddling in our family disputes